Friday, February 5, 2010

Here in Colorado...

Now an update on what is going on over here in Colorado. I have now officially started busy season and am working... A LOT! Wasn't April 15, 2009 just last week?! Jason is back in school moving into the 2nd half of his 2nd year! Yahoo! We are both way busy, so it is a little difficult to find time to just relax and be together. However, we have done a few things together. We went to the Denver Stock Show a weekend in January. We spent an entire day walking around booths, watching the auctions, looking at a lot of cows... Jason was having a good ole time, I didn't really understand half of what was going on, but we had a nice day together! I really need to get use to this kind of stuff. It is a whole different world to me; plus I think I was the only person there without cowboy boots on. Jason probably would have had more fun with his Dad, but at least I tried! Here are some pics!





Also, I teach Body Jam here in Fort Collins at the Raintree Athletic Club. We just our new music launch January 31! Unfortunately, I was pretty darn sick that day, so I look pale and yucky :( I am just happy I made it through the entire class! Here are some pics I took of me and the girls. Aren't they just gorgeous?!

Cat, Meghan, Me & Denise
One more thing! Thanks Kaye and Marion for the fun visit last weekend! We love you and miss you already. Thanks again for our lovely table you gave us for Christmas. It totally helps make our ugly apartment look pretty!
Oh! I lied. One more... I can't wait to see Mom, Dad, Kami & Taylor this weekend!! Happy early 50th birthday Dad!! We are having a fun Dad B-day/Superbowl party!
Love,
Brit

1 comment:

Kandus said...

You are a trooper to go to the stock show. I love that picture of you and Jason.