Finally! I found some time to post some of the pictures I took while we were home for Thanksgiving. Enjoy!!
The Keck Girls!!

Mom and me ;)

Dad had to work on Thanksgiving :( but luckily I caught him before he left!

Grandma, Robin, Micaela, and Thomas

Aww how sweet

I think Jason was a lil sleepy after eating too much turkey

Gangster Tay
At the Keck house, it is always tradition to break out the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving. I must warn you...we all were in quite an usual mood.
Kami is all pumped and ready to go!

Dad taking a break after he and I brought in all of the heavy boxes




And this is where we were starting to lose it...
My favorite is Taylor
Yikes!

Brianna and Mom are the experts when it
comes to lighting the tree... so, we let them take care of it


Dad watchin Christmas Vacation...on a lil tv cuz the big one broke :( We were hoping it wouldn't fall off of the speaker! ha ha!
1 comment:
Brit! Ur family is beautiful! I cant believe how grown up we all are!
Post a Comment