Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finally Updates!!

Wow, I am so behind! There has been so much going on lately that I have totally forgotten to update this blog. I guess I am not very good at this kinda thing ;) In the posts below there are a bunch of pics from most of the big things going on over here. Enjoy!

The most recent and biggest part of our summer is that we decided to move into a new apartment!! WAAAHHOOOO!! The location is only about 2 miles away from where we were, but it is a huge improvement. There is no train right next to my window, we aren't on a busy road so we don't hear crazy people talking & loud cars all night, our neighbors seem pretty normal and friendly, our living room doesn't smell of smoke, there is a pool!, the kitchen and bathroom actually look like a kitchen and bathroom...in one word, amazing!! We haven't taken many pictures, but as soon as we do I will post them! Yay! It's so nice to come home to a sunny, beautiful apartment. Thanks to Tyler, Kyle, Ashley (& lil Cache!), Jared, Tyler, and Brian for all of your help moving all of the big stuff! You are wonderful! We are completely moved out of the old place and it is spic and span! Carpets are being cleaned as we speak. We are probably about 95% moved into our new place! So, we can finally relax a bit! We can't wait to have everyone over to see it!

One more thing! Jason and Marion are going to a Vet conference in Colorado Springs this weekend, and Kaye and I are coming along. I am so ready for a day off, and am super excited for the two of us to have a girl's weekend together! Stress free weekend here I come!

2 comments:

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Yeah, for a new apartment!! I love our ward, but I can't wait for a new place someday!!

Erika said...

Hey there! Came across your blog and had to say hi!