Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Jason and I went home over Labor Day weekend! We always love coming home and spending time with the people we love. While we were there, I went to Swiss Days with my Mom, Kami, Taylor, Grandma, and Robin. Wow! What a day that was! It was way crowded and a lil rainy, but I loved every minute of it! I have posted some pictures I took while we were there below. (I wish I would have taken more pictures…I am so bad at not taking enough. I really need to remember that I have my camera!) Thanks for a wonderful day ladies!

The whole bunch!
Aww...cute Tay!!
Kam & Tay
Granny & Aunt Robin
Ok, I look horrible in this pic. Posted it only cuz
Kami looks darn cute. You're welcome Dillan :)

We also got to see Marion's new baby horsy!! Isn't she sweet? I think her name is Blondie... Carter was sure loving this! What a brave little guy. Every chance he got he would walk right up to both of the horses...I made sure I stayed behind the gate the entire time. Ha ha! I know, I am a huge wuss. I could learn quite a few things from him :)

No comments: