Monday, March 9, 2009

We are still alive!!

Hello Everyone! It has been a while since my last posting, so I thought I had better say hello! Jason and I miss you all so much! We are both doing fine; we are so busy we can hardly stand it.

Jason is moving right along in school. He is already well into his 2nd semester of Vet school, and is loving every minute of it! He comes home and tries to tell me all about it. I certainly never understand any of it, but I still enjoy listening to him :) It is SO cute the way he gets so excited about stuff.

I am WAY busy at work, just workin my tail off! They are working me about 62 hrs a week, and I am about to go crazy! However, there is some hope...I only have 5 weeks and 2 days to go!! Yay! Oh, and by the way, Twilight comes out in 12 days!! (I know...I am obsessed, but hey! I need to be excited about something!)

Hope everything at home is going good! We love and miss everyone so, so much! I will get on again soon and post some pics soon. (Sorry, I have definitely been slacking in the photo department lately!) We would LOVE to hear from you, so post a comment and let us know what is going on at home!!

Love you all,
Brittany and Jason

No comments: