Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Jason's Birthday!
On November 1st, it was Jason's big 28th Birthday!! We had a special visit from Marion, Kaye, and Jessie Friday through Sunday. Thank you all for another fun weekend! We started out having a fun pizza night on Halloween friday and, wow! that was some great pizza. Saturday, it was girls shopping day, and then later we had a total blast at the Colorado State vs. BYU game!!! It was a really fun game :) We had kind of a hard time deciding which team to cheer for, but we wore CSU stuff and sat in the CSU alumni section (thanks to Brittany's boss, which were incredible seats!), so we were slightly leaning towards CSU. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures :( (I really need to get better at that!) Jason had a great birthday, and he thanks you all for your birthday wishes and showering of gifts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment